*If you find a link that no longer works or have some suggestions on links to add, please Contact us.
* Links to these names will take you to our eStore where you can find more about these books.
- Perry’s Chemical Engineers’ Handbook (by Robert H. Perry)
- Gas Purification (by Arthur Kohl)
- Process Heat Transfer (by Donald Q. Kern)
- Separation Process Principles (by J. D. Seader, Ernest J. Henley )
- The Properties of Gases and Liquids (5th Edi) (by Bruce Poling, John M. Prausnitz, John O’Connell)
- Applied Hydrocarbon Thermodynamics (2nd Edi, Vol 1) (by Wayne C. Edmister, Byung I. Lee)
- Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering (by Warren McCabe, Julian C. Smith, Peter Harriott, Peter Harriot)
- Applied Heat Transfer (by V. Ganapathy)
- Heat Transfer Design Methods (by John J. McKetta)
- Distillation Design (by Henry Z. Kister)
- Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 5th Edition (by Frank P. Incropera, David P. Dewitt)
- Refinery Process Modeling (by Gerald L. Kaes)
- Heat Exchangers: Selection, Rating, and Thermal Design, Second Edition (by Sadik Kakac, Hongtan Liu and Anchasa Pramuanjaroenkij)
- GPSA Engineering Data Book (by Gas Processors Suppliers Association)